Even with a solid change strategy in place, plans are abandoned, implementation is delayed, or employee resistance is unexpectedly high. Transition Management, addressing the human side of change, is the critical missing link in many organizational change initiatives.
In exclusive partnership with Linkage, we offer our highly acclaimed Three-Phase Transition Model™ to address the human side of change. William Bridges’ model has stood the test of time and has provided individuals and organizations across sectors with a framework and tools that enable them to successfully embrace change.
Who Should Attend
HR/OD professionals and anyone charged with leading change in their organizations.
Benefits and Outcomes
- Learn how to effectively lead individuals through strategic change initiatives
- Develop coaching skills needed to help employees deal with constant change and loss due to change
- Become part of a growing and active network of certified Bridges Trainers – offered exclusively through Linkage
Custom Consulting, Workshops, and Coaching
Change is a given and a rule for any successful organization. Take your skills to the next level as you tailor your approach to the leadership team, enlist the right advocates, cascade your message, and speak the language needed to gain commitment towards creating and sustaining a “change-able” culture.
This program certifies participants to deliver two distinct skill-building workshops:
- In Managing Organizational Transition, learn to teach leaders the skills to successfully lead others through transitions with less disruption and sustained productivity.
- In Individual Transition in Organizations, learn to teach individuals how to handle change and transition with less disruption and distress to their lives.