Even with a solid change strategy in place, plans are abandoned, implementation is delayed, or employee resistance is unexpectedly high. Transition Management, addressing the human side of change, is the critical missing link in many organizational change initiatives.
William Bridges Associates’ highly acclaimed Three-Phase Transition Model™ addresses the human side of change. The Bridges’ model has stood the test of time and has provided individuals and organizations across sectors with a framework and tools that enable them to successfully embrace change.
Who Should Attend
Managers and professionals charged with leading change in their organizations.
Benefits and Outcomes
- Learn how to effectively lead individuals through strategic change initiatives
- Develop coaching skills needed to help employees deal with constant change and loss due to change
- Become part of a growing network of certified Bridges Trainers
This program certifies participants to deliver two distinct skill-building workshops:
- In Managing Organizational Transition, learn to teach leaders the skills to successfully lead others through transitions with less disruption and sustained productivity.
- In Individual Transition in Organizations, learn to teach individuals how to handle change and transition with less disruption and distress to their lives.