This certification program is for anyone who is charged with helping others lead change within their organizations. Through this program, you will be able to teach others how to effectively lead individuals through strategic change initiatives as well as how to handle personal transition with less distress.
Even with a solid change strategy in place, plans are abandoned, implementation is delayed, or employee resistance is unexpectedly high. Transition Management, addressing the human side of change, is the critical missing link in many organizational change initiatives.
In partnership with Linkage, we offer our highly acclaimed Three-Phase Transition Model™ to address the human side of change. For over 30 years, William Bridges Transition Model has provided individuals and organizations across sectors with a framework and tools that enable them to successfully embrace change.
Who Should Attend
Managers and professionals charged with leading change in their organizations.
Benefits and Outcomes
- Learn how to effectively lead individuals through strategic change initiatives
- Develop coaching skills needed to help employees deal with constant change and loss due to change
- Become part of a growing network of certified Bridges Trainers
This program certifies participants to deliver two distinct skill-building workshops:
- In Managing Organizational Transition, learn to teach leaders the skills to successfully lead others through transitions with less disruption and sustained productivity.
- In Individual Transition in Organizations, learn to teach individuals how to handle change and transition with less disruption and distress to their lives.
Public programs are not scheduled at this time.