This course teaches leaders and managers how to manage the internal transition process, the human process that has been repeatedly identified as the missing link in failed change efforts in business. For over 30 years, William Bridges Transition Model has provided individuals and organizations across sectors with a framework and tools that enable them to successfully embrace change.
Who Should Attend
Leaders and managers who are responsible for implementing and facilitating change within their organizations and who want to gain the skills necessary for leading their organization and teams through a successful transition process.
Benefits and Outcomes
- Enhance the ability of leading oneself and others through difficult change initiatives
- Understand the critical elements for driving successful change
- Develop coaching skills to create a change-ready culture in your organization
- Learn how to create and implement effective transition strategies
- Decrease the negative effects of change on individuals and groups